Tallow Enterprise Centre - Supporting Enterprise And Community In Tallow, Co. Waterford, Ireland.
Digital Cameras And The Computer
Joe D'Alton - Computer Centre Manager
This course is designed for people who can use a digital camera. The course deals with down-loading the photos from the camera to the computer, or storage devices and editing the photographs. It runs for 2 hours once a week for 6 weeks and can be either a day or night class.
- File management on the computer.
- Transferring photos from Camera to Computer/USB/External Drive
- Editing Photos
- Compressing for email, web.
- Cloning, Sharpening, Cropping, Red Eye Removal.
- Creating oval portraits.
- Using Images in other applications (Publisher, Word)
Click on our blog
link to see when these courses are happening and check out our competitive fees. If you wish to participate in a course or put your name down to be contacted for the next course please contact us